NLET- The Best Social Media Marketing Company In India
In earlier times, marketing of a product was done only by word of mouth. But the advent of Internet & emergence of Social Media opened new horizons in the field of marketing. Its ability to reach billions of users across the globe was soon realized by marketers. And that is when they hit the bull’s eye and started to promote their businesses online.
Today, Social Media Marketing is a mandate for companies or brands who wish to create a niche in the market. Businesses and startups are built keeping in mind the interests and needs of consumers. Social Media Marketing is allowing businesses of all scale to compete with each other. If you are unaware of this successful marketing approach, don’t worry! We are here to help. Let’ first start by knowing what does social media marketing mean.
What Is Social Media Marketing?
- Use of social media platforms for the promotion of products/services.
- Popular and widely used social media websites include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube and LinkedIn.
- User’s direct response can be recorded and later analyzed for the growth of a business.
- It is based on the principle of organic search. It simply means that any website’s position on the search engine will rise when its connected social networking pages are active.
Why Is Social Media Marketing Popular?
- The platform engages an audience and allows a space for personal interaction.
- Business can gain prospects and visibility irrespective of size.
- Have built-in data analytics tool which gives you insights about your business performance.
- Tracks the progress and engagement of the company with the customers.
- Brands and individuals can connect with each other and build lasting relationships.
- Continuous improvements can be made through feedbacks and complaints given by the targeted audience.
- Customer voices are now analyzed and taken seriously for marketing purpose.
- Through social media marketing influencers can easily convey their messages. Do you know our Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi has 42.9 million followers on Twitter? What does this mean? With a single tweet, he has the power to reach out to approximately 43 million people all across the globe at a time! Blown? Well, he surely has a huge fan following!
How Does NLET- The Best Social Media Marketing Company In India Enhance Your Business?
Gives you exposure:
When you make a presence on social media websites, you automatically get connected to people of all ages and demographics. They may be classified as your fans, followers, connections, mutuals or acquaintances. Being one of the best social media marketing companies in India, we at NLET manage Facebook pages, Twitter accounts, LinkedIn profiles, Instagram account and Youtube Channels.
Increases website traffic:
Companies take the advantage of the popularity of social media and turn it to generate revenue.
The low-cost advertising features make it a great platform to convey your ideas to potential clients. Unlike traditional marketing that uses expensive billboards, hoardings, banners, etc., social media marketing is cost-effective.
Lets you experiment:
You can start a social media campaign and experiment with it. If it fails, analyze the drawbacks and start a new one again. Cool, isn’t it? Nike started a social media campaign for the year 2012. The campaign was named Make It Count with hashtag #MakeItCount. Through this, YouTubers Casey Neistat and Max Joseph launched a YouTube video where they traveled 34,000 miles visiting 16 cities in 13 countries. Millions of consumers shared this hashtag #makeitcount Twitter and Instagram. They uploaded photos and sent tweets on these social media platforms. The campaign #MakeItCount YouTube video went viral in no time. And any guesses on results? Well, the brand Nike saw an 18% increase in profit in 2012, the year this product was released. Social media marketing is powerful, right?
Has the power to create buzz instantly:
Brands active on social media are likely to be more visible on Google Search than the ones who aren’t active. Exciting content, news, people, actions of celebrities/politicians go viral within seconds. It, therefore, has the potential to create a buzz in seconds.
Let’s Look At Some Statistics:
- More than 3 billion people in the world are active on the Internet.
- People love social media: There is no denying here. You, me everyone simply loves social media. Approximately, 81% of the current population in the US engage frequently with their social media profiles. So, social media marketing is surely going to be a fruitful one.
- On an average, a person spends 42 minutes on Facebook, 26 minutes on Instagram and 27 minutes on SnapChat daily!
- And undoubtedly the numbers will be rising in the coming years!
So, the fact that social media marketing is an integral part of any business remains undisputed. If you have been willing to promote your idea or start-up via SMM, come and join hands with one of the best social media marketing companies in India, NLET- The Best Digital Marketing Agency In Jaipur.
With our dedicated and intellectual team of social media experts, we make sure your business/brand get the right amount of visibility which works in accordance with the current market scenario. Be it post creation, user engagement, creating brand awareness, increasing traffic or likes, reaching out to your fans, in short, ‘creating an impact’, then just come to us and be assured, we will take care of the rest!
What do you think about social media marketing, do share with us? Also, keep a tab on this space for more such updates.