- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
Skill Set Required :
- Tech friendly
- Should have good communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust.
- Highly Motivated and result oriented.
- Strong Presentation, communication, multitasking and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment.
- Experience with MS Office(Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Tech. (IT/CS/EC) or MBA Marketing will be preferred.
- Any Graduate with Good Marketing Skills.
- Sales Experience in IT Industry at least 1 year.
|Job Category||Business Development|